Affiliate Program Policies
All Terra Vera Affiliates are required to agree to and remain in compliance with these terms and the Affiliate Program Agreement.
This list contains everything you need to know to be a Terra Vera Affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you're not yet part of the Terra Vera Affiliate Program, you can sign up here.
Feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Last Modified: January 11, 2023
- Commission rates.
- Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool and will be paid in USD forty-five (45) days after Terra Vera receives payments.
- Commissions may be based on a percentage of the final purchase price (one-time) or lease (paid monthly for the duration of the lease up to 12 months; minimum 1 month) after any discounts.
- You will receive commission for a purchase or lease made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals. Affiliates are responsible for making sure their link is working properly.
- Self-referrals are strictly prohibited.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non payable event. If we suspect fraud, we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid or terminate your access to the Affiliate Program.
- Other limitations that may result in commission not being paid can be found in the Affiliate Program Agreement.
- Additional Purchases.
- You may receive additional commission if a referred customer purchases more systems only if the customer purchases through your affiliate link.
- Purchases that cannot be traced through the Affiliate Tool will not be eligible for commissions.
- In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the link in which a customer completes the checkout process will receive the credit.
- We reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
Promoting Terra Vera
- Terra Vera Branding
- Do Not:
- Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Terra Vera
- Modify or adjust the Terra Vera logo in any sort of marketing material you might create
- Terra Vera Resources
- We maintain a a collection of documents, videos, and infographics on our Resources page. Stay up to date with the latest resources.
- What to Call Yourself
- Say you're a "Terra Vera Marketing Affiliate" or "Marketing Affiliate"
- Do Not:
- Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you've "partnered with Terra Vera." This includes references in videos, listings on your website, social media, press releases, or in any other marketing material you may using.
- Buying Ads
- You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Terra Vera’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to terravera.com or a standalone landing page).
Other Program Policies
- Link Placements
- When requested, you'll share the places you've used your affiliate link, including but not limited to links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing Terra Vera Yourself
- While not required to participate in the Affiliate Program, if you do decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- Any commissions earned is considered taxable income. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees (including bank fees) applicable to the commissions.
- You must be Federal Trade Commission (FTC) compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.
- If you're in Canada or send a Commercial Electronic Message (CEM) to Canadian residents, you must comply with the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL).
- You shall comply and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email).